PDA

View Full Version : Club/Reefcentral business cards?

anathema
04/21/2002, 05:41 PM
On my weekly water run I met several people who were new or fairly new to the hobby. I told them about the club and RC as I usually do. Of course, not always carrying around a piece of paper and pen since I'm not single anymore(Joke! I was never that desperate!) means that I am expecting them to remember the url.

Is there any support (once we get the new site up and running) for club business cards that have the url for RC and BARE? Something simple that could be printed cheaply with any color printer on avery stock would be easy to do.

Does anyone have a better idea or know of any flaws in this one?

Would RC have any problem with us promoting them in that manner since it makes us appear to represent them? What we could do alternatively is list our URL, and then put underneath "please also visit our forum at: www.reefcetral.com"

Any comments?

Tenner
04/22/2002, 03:23 PM
Gusty,

The current membership cards are exactly that, they are business cards I create at my home and print on my color printer. It would be pretty easy to get club member interested 10 cards. Assuming we don't have a thousand club members in the next year it should not be a cost problem.

I currently list the BARE site, but not the RC site, that would be easy to add. Anyone have any objections.

Thanks
Matthew

anathema
04/22/2002, 04:22 PM
If you would send me the file I already have some card stock and could print my own.

I assume it's a word file?