PDA

View Full Version : Please send me your photos!

Pandora
04/21/2002, 04:25 PM
Delete duplicate post

Rock Anemone
04/21/2002, 04:27 PM
You can take nay pictures off of my site www.FishMania.cjb.net on the question and answer page you will find a photo of a green bubble tip anemone....

slojmn
04/21/2002, 05:03 PM
Pandora, you can use any pictures off my website if thye serve your purpose and are clear enough for you:)

gregt
04/21/2002, 05:21 PM
forget it, I missed the last part of your post.

Pandora
04/21/2002, 05:26 PM
Thanks RockAnemone and slojm, I'll check them out! Anyone else?

gregt perhaps I should have made it more clear... I meant that you would of course still retain ultimate rights to your own photos, we are just borrowing them for use on this fish site with credit given to the photographer. If you have a web site and would like it to be linked, we'll also put that in. The reason I said "noncopyrighted" was because I did not want people submitting photos from other sites (such as FlyingFishExpress, for example) which they aren't privy to (constitutes copyright infringement).

If we use any of your photos, we will first email you to let you know which ones, and ask if you want your name and/or link next to the photo. Also, a link will be provided to the species page on that site. I am not the webmaster of this fairly large site, it is run by someone else and it is a site that's gotten awards and good exposure in the past. It specializes mostly in FW tanks, is especially strong in planted aquaria and cichlid info, but has expanded as of late to marine. The species info sheets are interactive and made usually with a great deal of contribution by private readers.

ReefCorner
04/21/2002, 06:16 PM
Pandora, You can check my website for photos.

ReefCorner

jchump5415
04/21/2002, 07:54 PM
You can also use my photos from my website:)
http://www.msnusers.com/HumphreyAquatics

Pandora
04/21/2002, 09:37 PM
Thank you all! We are reviewing them right now and will let you know in a week or so if we use them. I do thank you for your help, because this site makes fish/invert/coral profiles for the user, by the user. When it's done, I will post a link in the Ads section if you are interested; if you are into FW fish, you may have already visited this site before.

I should also mention that we would welcome personal experiences to these profiles, with your name next to the blurb on the species page if you want to submit it. Here is one example of a species page for the Ocellaris Clown:

http://www.aquahobby.com/marine/ocellar.html

(To see more, go to Main and click on Marine or Corals. Let us know if there are fish, inverts or corals not on those lists that you have pictures for AND experience with... if you can submit a picture and a short blurb on this species, we will gladly add it!)

Pandora
04/21/2002, 10:34 PM
^

Pandora
04/22/2002, 12:13 AM
^

Pandora
04/22/2002, 12:09 PM
^

Mustang
04/22/2002, 12:43 PM
Your welcome to use any on my site
Below

Pandora
04/22/2002, 10:58 PM
Thanks to everyone from before, just missing a few now... and thanks in advance also :)

MtnDewMan
04/22/2002, 11:15 PM
What kind of pictures are you looking for? Check my site out and see if you find any you are interested in.

Boogiechillin
04/27/2002, 02:49 PM
Feel free to use any of mine, just please credit me for the pics...took a lot of duds before these turned out :) Mostly coral pics...