PDA

View Full Version : Tank tour needed!!

tom obrecht
03/25/2006, 01:01 PM
Hello All,

Thanks to all who attended the Pet World seminar. Lots of good info and questions by all!

Remember...next tank tour is Friday, April 7th at 7:00PM. For those not in attendance to the PW seminar, I will have the new t-shirt design available to look at and vote on. If you would like to give your feedback make sure you are there. I believe Christian is providing pizza as well so it should be an interesting evening.

Next matter...we need volunteers for the next tank tour. This is a great opportunity to get involved with the society. Your tank does not have to be huge and flashy to have people over. I have been to many tours in the past and everyone's tank has something special to provide. If interested please email or PM me.

Hope to see everyone on the 7th!!

Tom

huskerreef
03/27/2006, 09:22 PM
I had a great time hosting a tank tour, it was great to socialize and get ideas, hopefully Tom's getting some responses so we can continue the fun.

tom obrecht
03/27/2006, 09:56 PM
Just to let everyone know I haven't received any responses for a tank tour. If we want to continue this event someone will need to step up!!

huskerreef
03/28/2006, 10:35 PM
I know there were several people at my place whose tanks i would love to see. come on, its fun and a great time to socialize with other reef geeks:) I'll even bring a cutting off my new yellow finger leather as a tank warming gift.

lvpd186
03/29/2006, 08:39 AM
Tom, I sent you a pm.