PDA

View Full Version : corals and tank

Tang_Puffer
03/23/2006, 09:36 PM
i have a very large koko worm with two heads, bullseys mushroom corals, smalles half an inch, largest 2 inches, 2 deep orange ricordea mushrooms, largest 2", smaller 1 1/2", rock 4-5 inches covered in pink zoos, very large polyps, 1/3 of the rock also has orange/yellow centered with green rim zoos, are touching each other and dont seem to mind, an electric flame scallop, a pavona coral with 1 christmas tree worm, and multiple filter feeding crabs?? then 2 rocks with green, orange, moon blue , and moon yellow with brown rims, and some orange rimed with white centers,

there are about 40 pink polyps, wth 15 of the yellow/orange, the koko worm is yellow, red, maroon, with white at the tips, also 6 pounds of liverock crawling with copepods, i am falling on hard times and need some money,

also have nano cube for sale, would sell all together if you want with heater and all, is the deluxe style nano cube, nano cube is 4 weeks old, bought from foster and smith, will show reciept, move my nano ten gallon into the nano cube that is why i have so many corals, looking for someone local, nano cube is 169$ with heatertaking offers on the corals, not looking to ship but will for the right offer, grab them wile u can. i am working on getting pictures on the internet right now, but my digi cam sucks

hoopty
03/24/2006, 04:06 PM
You got PM.