PDA

View Full Version : Skimmer differences?

Aquareefer776
03/22/2006, 05:20 PM
Hey folks!

Well im not sure if I am gonna be able to get that Euro-Reef I was so stoked about, oh well things happen. I am still looking around for a good one at a decent price. At moment I cant afford the $300 + ones I would love to have. So I am hunting online, LFS, and of course EBAY! lol A few questions regarding different brands. What exactly is a JEBO its a brand correct? and is it any good? Also I am looking at a Berlin Turbo, comments? And what about Kent Marine Skimmers? THanks again guys!

TOmmy

mothra
03/22/2006, 06:22 PM
If you can't afford a good skimmer right now, either save up or wait it out until you find another deal. It's a very important piece of equipment, you want to get a good one. People's experience will vary, my advice would be to get a needle wheel skimmer.

cyclebrkr
03/22/2006, 07:43 PM
I have a Berlin Turbo skimmer laying around that i will sell you reeeaaalllyy cheap! Let me know

mothra
03/22/2006, 10:24 PM
Reminder: Please keep offers/requests to sell/buy to private message or in the appropriate forums. (does not apply to seeking advice)

Thanks.

Buying/Selling Request (http://archive.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=703975)