PDA

View Full Version : huge euroreef for sale in largo

robthorn
03/20/2006, 12:00 PM
ok I have a cs12-2 that euroreef modified for me with 2 genx 6000 needlwheel pumps. my stand is just a little too short for it once i put styrofoam under my sump and it just won't work out for me. I purchased this thing brand new from euroreef about 2 months ago. maybe 3 who can keep track. the 6000 pumps are bigger than the sedra 9000 pumps where the sedras are with normal impellers 900gph these are1,587 each. of course it has been modified with euroreefs impellers so no clue of actual water movement. the pumps are extremely efficient at just under 60 watts with my watt meter. euroreefs website claims 60 but looks like they are just under. the skimmer normally comes with 2 500 gph pumps so this is a major upgrade. the body was redrilled for the larger pumps and the original wholes were plugged with a rubber gromet and capped. the are in there very well and do not leak but they come out very easily. I took one pump and left feeding in and unplugged one of the holes and recirculated the other pump. what a major difference this made. this is a crazy cranking skimmer capable of running extremely wet if you want it too. I made it do anything from barely tinted to dark brown skimmate. the body is 12 inches diameter and 30 inches high. the footprint recirculated fits into a 19 inch square smaller if you do a better recirc. job. I just really fast put it together to see what it would do. it will run great both ways.
I am asking $1000 cash only no trading
thanks for looking ,
robert
I used this for 1 month to cure about 50 lb of liverock in my sump.

robthorn
03/27/2006, 07:39 AM
bump

robthorn
03/29/2006, 02:26 PM
skimmer is gone sequence still for sale

reefrubble
04/10/2006, 11:07 PM
Rob you have a PM. Ted