PDA

View Full Version : March 18, 2006 meeting minutes

Lunchbucket
03/19/2006, 10:07 PM
thought i would post these here and then email them to everyone also

March 18th, 2006 meeting @ Travis's house w/ tour of his 280 reef

Attendance - Krysie (sp?), Travis, Grant, Sam, Mark, Kevin, Joy, Susan, Jess, John, Scott, Joe, Jeff, Mike, Ryan, Chuck, Todd, Stacey, Matt, Adrea (sp?), Eric

Questions -

Borneman Talk April 8th in the cities - we will get the infor from TCMAS...and they have posted some infor in this forum. also talked about the Mall of America tank tour

Giving out club info - no one objected if i gave out emails, phone numbers, and names emailed to club members

RO units (Joe brought up) - talked about ebay and such...suggested to post a thread here for suggestions

Painting back of tanks (Joe brought up) - talked about window tint, latex paint, pray paint, using 1/4" colored acrylic tacked to the back panel for easy removal.

What is the description of our club also talked about what do we want to get out of this clube

what we want to get out of this club
- educate people
- trade equipment, fish, corals, etc
- see ideas from other members - tank tours
- meet other clubs

Description idea was - We are a collective group of aquarists striving to educate and inform ourselves, trade livestock, and equipment. www.lunchbucket.org/SFAS/SFAS.htm (soon to be www.lunchbucket.org/SFAAS/SFAAS.htm)

website changes - need to change the website to SFAAS/SFAAS.htm also need to put a redirect from the old site to the new site incase someone has the old link

Leadership

- voted and decided we want "leaders"
- voted and decided we would use co-chairs instead of Pres, vise pres. etc.
- thought a committe of three would be about right.
- Matt nominated Travis and Eric
- Travis nominated Matt and Chuck.
- no one denied the nomination
- club voted and decided that those 4 woul be make up the committee
- the commitee decided that they would meet before the next meeting to discuss duties, structure, etc.

Next months meeting
- tentitively at Chucks place on the 22nd.
- he will let me know ASAP if this will work so i can email it out to everyone.

thanks for a great meeting everyone!! it is nice to see some new and old faces. also it is great to see more memvers coming! lets keep growing.

sorry for all the boring "political" crap but we need to get this out of the way so we can all have fun and enjoy.

please let us know if you have problems, questions, or suggestions. the commitee and the club will benefit from voicing your oppinions.

thanks
Eric
aka Lunchbucket

creslin2
03/20/2006, 12:28 AM
Eric, let me say this on my wife's behalf.... THANK YOU!! Everyone always gets her name wrong, and you got it right without even trying! :D :D

Dakafall
03/20/2006, 01:20 AM
I just like how your referring to yourself in 3rd person :p

tangdiver
04/15/2006, 08:51 AM
Can we do this again this month....looks great

Lunchbucket
04/16/2006, 11:50 AM
i'm on it...i'm the secretary i guess so i'll make sure i do it

Lunchbucket

creslin2
04/16/2006, 04:02 PM
Note taker. You'll look like a secretary if you show up in a smart business jacket/skirt combo. ;) Just kiddin. You can wear jeans and a wife beater and be a note taker. :D

Lunchbucket
04/17/2006, 11:17 PM
well we are doing some building at the Gym...not sure if i can make the meeting on Sat now :(

Lunchbucket

creslin2
04/18/2006, 06:31 AM
er...............who's gonna be note taker now? :(
Hm. I nominate Travis!

CHUCKSD
04/18/2006, 01:27 PM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=7198051#post7198051 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by creslin2
er...............who's gonna be note taker now? :(
Hm. I nominate Travis!

I think its whoever looks next best in a wife beater :)

creslin2
04/19/2006, 06:27 AM
so that would be..........er.........Travis? :lol2:

CHUCKSD
04/19/2006, 01:00 PM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=7204839#post7204839 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by creslin2

Lol likely so :lol:

ewaldm
04/19/2006, 03:06 PM
:rollface:

Hahaha, What about Grant, have you seen him carry those saltbuckets? Pure Power!!!!!

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j6/ewaldm/hah.jpg

Travis
04/19/2006, 06:53 PM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=7204839#post7204839 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by creslin2

:lol: Maybe after a year of being on one of Lunchbucket's workout plans.:D But until then you will never catch me in a wife beater.:lol:

Lunchbucket
04/19/2006, 07:10 PM
:lol: you guys are a hoot!! i'm sorry but i don't think i'll make it. duty at work calls. the owners are leaving in 5wks and leaving me to the wolves!! and we need to get this done ASAP...sorry :(

no wife beaters...they aren't that bad. i don't wear them much anyhow. only in the summer at the lake to get some sun and stay cooler.

who ever takes notes just let me know so i can email them to everyone

Lunchbucket

creslin2
04/19/2006, 07:45 PM
*looks slowly in Travis' direction* Yeah, we'll be sure to have "whoever" takes notes gets it to the Official SFAAS Note Taker after the meeting. ;) Gee, if only we knew who was gonna take notes......? *points at Travis*

And depending on how the night goes, I might even try to put in a guest appearance. But no promises. My boss already left for vacation a week ago, and I'm up to my ears. Soooooo tired. But like I said, we'll see. I'd love to make the meeting, just not sure if sleep and meeting are mutually exclusive.

Travis
04/19/2006, 11:07 PM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=7209488#post7209488 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by creslin2
*looks slowly in Travis' direction* Yeah, we'll be sure to have "whoever" takes notes gets it to the Official SFAAS Note Taker after the meeting. ;) Gee, if only we knew who was gonna take notes......? *points at Travis*

{as Travis looks over his shoulder to see if creslin is looking/pointing at someone behind Travis...}

{Oh, Hi Chuck, I didn't see you standing behind me}

:D

Tat2demon
04/20/2006, 06:50 AM
i'm on it...i'm the secretary i guess so i'll make sure i do it

I would like a cup of coffee, milk and sugar... oh and a doughnut.

Lunchbucket
04/20/2006, 07:49 AM
i might be secretary but i ain't no bizitch :D

Lunchbucket