PDA

View Full Version : My Open House

Roll221
03/16/2006, 09:50 PM
I need to set a date to have my open house to sell all my corals. Sorry, rock has been spoken for. Please vote on the best day for you so I can decide the best day for the majority. I will post some up to date pictures this weekend. The ones I posted earlier this week are current also.

They way I have decided to do this is to take a poll when everyone is here of how many people want a "Large" frag, then frag the colony into that many chunks. I will decide the price in respect to how many people want one. For example if 5 people want the Blue Tort each will get a 6 - 8 inch multiple branched frag for $150.00. I don't think anyone would argue that’s not a good deal. If someone wants to pay for two portions, raise both hands :) and get an extra large frag. Kirsten, Chris, Van and Frank; kind of how we did the “Pink� Cap at ATR that day. This is the best I can come up with, I am open to any suggestions anyone else has. I just would like all to get extra large frags at a great price.

I will have a lot of water pre-made and some containers but would like everyone to bring their own buckets or containers to bring their frags home in. I see this as being a long day so I will also have the grill fired up and the burgers cooking and will also have snacks and drinks for everyone.

Ed