PDA

View Full Version : Georgia34/evertrades/fishsalez1966

Aquatic Reef Creations
04/16/2002, 04:28 PM
Be very careful here.
www.reefcentral.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?threadid=75856
All of the names are the same person.
Brian if you see this, please get in touch with me so that this can be taken care of.

Alison
04/17/2002, 07:49 AM
Aquanut and I both sent money to this guy for a set of lights - I have sent emails to three different addresses for this guy, and they have all come back to me - I think he has actually cancelled all of his addresses. It seems like he has actually cancelled his ebay account completely, too.

Mr James
04/17/2002, 05:15 PM
Chalk up another one for those folks who have zero posts on this BB and are selling items that are "too good to be true".....

Aquatic Reef Creations
04/17/2002, 11:23 PM
Hi Mr James,
Thanks for the response. If you look under the user ID of evertrades you would see that this guy has posted over 175 times. It is not uncommon for an individual to change their user ID. I did look into this. I guess that I did not look far enough. I knew that when I got into this that I had a bad feeling about it, I guess that I should have listened. This is the kid of thing that gives legit people bad raps.
Thanks for your input,
Kevin
Nice to see anouther Hoosier out there.

Freckles
04/25/2002, 05:12 PM
In March, I bought a 5 lb piece of Happai LR from evertrades..... I've seen that he has changed his userId on Ebay quite a few times since then......