PDA

View Full Version : Fridays Meeting

coralfarmer
03/12/2006, 11:02 AM
Hey everyone,

I really enjoyed Friday nights meeting. I think ther was about eleven of us in Jason's small condo. I wanted to thank Jason for opening up his home and being a great host. His tank looks great.
He has a few corals that look unreal like they were dipped in florescent paint. Way cool!
Sharing information is the only way the hobby is going to grow.

Keep on reefin'
James

gdm42001
03/12/2006, 12:28 PM
I Second that, Thanks Jason for letting us invade your home and enjoy your tank. Very nice work, :beer: it inspires me to get off my butt and get to work. :hammer:

northbay-reefer
03/15/2006, 02:35 PM
Yeah, thanks Jason for opening up his home, After seeing his tank, I got inspired too and redid my tank the next day. BTW thanks for some of the cool frags and letting me borrow the refractometer ... my salinity was way out there.... yike!!! no wonder why some of my sps didn't do well. Anyway, I just ordered my own refractometer and I reccomend that everyone should also get one.

Guy, can you give me couple pieces of Zenia for the next meeting? I like to throw some in the Refugium to use as a natural reeftank dissaster warning system ... thanks :)

gdm42001
03/15/2006, 06:20 PM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6960913#post6960913 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by northbay-reefer

Guy, can you give me couple pieces of Zenia for the next meeting? I like to throw some in the Refugium to use as a natural reeftank dissaster warning system ... thanks :)

Please remind me as the date gets closer, I have trouble remembering what I had for dinner last night:rollface:

northbay-reefer
03/17/2006, 03:43 PM
Gdm4 ... cool thanks, I will remind you b4 hand