PDA

View Full Version : Pulsing Xenia for sale in vancouver BC

Reefboy
10/21/2000, 02:07 PM
I have lots for sale or trade lets make a deal

nerwin
10/22/2000, 12:30 AM
Are You Willing To Ship To Ontario ?... If so let me know what you have and how much...

Thanks.

..Nerwin..

Frick-n-Frags
10/22/2000, 06:30 AM
Hi Mr Nerwin. I see that you have a yearning to acquire some Xenia. I don't want to ask you to diss your fellow countryman in BC, but boy what a long ride for Xenia to take. I am south o' da border in Cleveland OH. I can listen to the Windsor radio station. If you are near Windsor or like Mississagua, I would consider meeting in Detroit for an exchange to eliminate shipping altogether.(like at Tropicorum and we can swap AND buy some of Dick Perrin's goodies at the same time)

I am only suggesting this because shipping Xenia is just too much fun for me. But we can ship it, if we have to, out of the awesome Coral Dynamics establishment, which is nearby. Rick at Coral Dynamics is an excellent shipper, so we have the option. Also, if you check out Rick's site (www.coraldynamics.com), you can see a picture of the pink, pulsing, Xenia umbellata (looks like fuzzy pink flowers in a vase - not the brown creeping stuff) AND if you end up wanting to buy some of his stuff, we could add that in when we meet and you would save the shipping on a box of Rick's stuff (the Acropora echinata he has is awesome). He is a good guy and he refuses to charge more than $15 for anything, so you could make out very well. He may want to swap too.
As far as money or price goes, I would firstly like to trade for frags. I want to go to Tropicorum soon, so I can bring the stuff to Detroit for you and wipe out all shipping concerns. Then we both just pay for some gas and tolls.
If you want to buy some (the more the better), I'll go with Rick's pricing and say $15 for 1 and $5 for each one thereafter. I don't want to insult you in any way, but it would be best to do US $. Call all your hommes in the neighborhood and I'll give you a special deal on 25 for $100.(That's an instant Xenia farm) These are the PINK POM-POM's that everybody wants. I sold and traded 40 last month and I am upping production to 60-70/ month. I will also swap 2 Xenias per Acro frag or a decent SPS or bizarre leather or something cool.
What do you think about that?, Jeff (email: jeff@rusynyk.com)

PS. I think "Oh Canada" is the prettiest national anthem there is, especially when sung by a chick. (How's that for shmoozing? <8) )

Reefboy
10/22/2000, 05:31 PM
sorry dont wanna ship anywhere local selling only

if frick n frags has so much maybe he should advertise in his own thread

nerwin
10/23/2000, 09:57 PM
ROFL Frick...

I don't know what the deal is bringing that across the border... I will try to find out... If anyone knows please let me know... I'm up for a road trip... Hell I drove 18 Hours for live rock a few months back... I will email you about this as well...

Thanks
NERWiN