PDA

View Full Version : New Frags

dmorel
04/13/2002, 08:04 PM
Got a few new frags today from a reefer in ohio that I met on RC.

Really good prices and very easy to work with.
My SPS population is growing :)

One of them bleached out the minute it went into the tank but everything else seems to be going well.

Unfortunately I just took these shots and the MH's were already out, so everything is really blue but I wanted to share my new additions.

Uh, editing this post now to contain a link to the photos...

Cheasy gallery here (http://www.morelweb.com/URS/newFrags/)

Stoli
04/14/2002, 03:57 AM
Nice pieces Dave. Looks like you did a real good job mounting them as well. I'm still learning that art from Todd (BTW, thanks Todd). What is the frag in your picture called mvc-725f.jpg. While I can't see the color that well, I like the shape of the skeleton. When it grows big and strong, like its daddy, then I'm putting in my order for a frag;) .

dmorel
04/14/2002, 08:12 AM
Stoli,
you have dibs on first fragging.
I agree that's a real nice piece. I will take better pictures with the MH's on soon so you can see them a little better.
Won't be today got my son's birthday party this afternoon that's pretty much going to be it for me today from a sanity standpoint.

I too learned to frag and mount from the likes of todd, dave playfair, and kevin.
Truly that's one of the greatest benefits of this club, being able to share knowledge with one another. I only hope that one day I will be as useful to someone as some of the others have been to me.

-dm

dmorel
04/14/2002, 08:21 AM
Stoli,
So far it's got purple tips with a light brown stalk...
Let's wait a few weeks to see how it really colors up.

ReeferMac
04/14/2002, 09:38 AM
only hope that one day I will be as useful to someone as some of the others have been to me.

Hehe, you keep getting pretty looking frags like that, and you will be ;-)

- Mac