PDA

View Full Version : bulk di resin order anyone?

robthorn
03/04/2006, 10:25 AM
I am going to order mixed bed di resin within a month. they do not have in stock the resin I want but I do alot of business with the company through work so they are going to order the resin I want on there next order. it should be within a month. the price is right around $240 per cubic foot shipped which is somewhere between 30-35 10 inch cartridges packed pretty tightly. there are approximately 7.5 gallons in a cubic foot. this is alot of resin. I want a minimum 1/3 of a cubic foot but would prefer to keep 1/2. if anyone is interested please let me know. I will break it down into 1/4 or thirds only. not going to break it down into each canister that is too much work for free. I am not making anything off this it just allows me to get the portion I want and save myself and anyone intersted quit a bit on di resin. the brand of resin should be resintech or purolite. each being at the top of there game so it's a win win situation.
thanks,
robert

glyle41
03/04/2006, 04:52 PM
rob i would have some interest in some of the resin and maybe even some of the zeovit stuff too let me know more details when you are ready to do something

robthorn
03/04/2006, 11:26 PM
sure thing george. after today it seems the resin deal may have sped up a bit. I think there is a firm $240 plus tax per ft3 I have to calculate a few things before going through with it. give me a couple days and I should be ready.
the zeovit stuff you should do some research on because if you do it wrong you can do alot of damage. if you do it right though you should be extremely pleased.

glyle41
03/05/2006, 06:54 AM
will do rob just let me know when we need to be able to do something

robthorn
03/05/2006, 07:39 AM
sounds good george hows the new tank anyway?

glyle41
03/05/2006, 06:54 PM
new tank is doing well very happy at the moment with things thanks for asking