PDA

View Full Version : Membership

gklompen
03/01/2006, 01:34 PM
Hi guys.

Since I'm a big loser when it comes to making meetings, I was wondering if there is another way to pay our membership dues and get our cards? Can we mail in checks or paypal our dues?

Thanks,

Gina

mothra
03/01/2006, 02:31 PM
It took quite a while for us to get our non-profit status and that held up getting a 'business non-profit' account. If all goes well the new bank account will be set up this Saturday. I will make sure an email announcement goes out when it is ready.

At that time we'll be able to take contributions in the form of check by mail, and will have a paypal account set up also. Cards can be sent out by mail for now, but we're not making any long term commitments to mailing cards currently.

gklompen
03/04/2006, 10:24 PM
Thanks Jacob.
Let us know when it's all ready. I can try a pickup the card if that's easier.

Thanks again,

Gina

Jesus
03/04/2006, 11:27 PM
I forgot to renew my membership from the last meeting.

jesus

mothra
03/26/2006, 12:17 AM
We have our new bank account all squared away, this includes our PayPal "donate button" (http://nvreefers.org/donate.php) . Anyone can now make a donation via credt card (you do not need to have a PayPal account) or via your PayPal account - the latter is preferred as there are less charges to us.

We're still figuring out exactly how the "notification of payment" process works so please bare with us as we learn.

Happy Reefing and thanks everyone for you support!

p.s. Although your financial support of the club is appreciated it is definitely not required, as always our meetings and events are open to the public at no charge.