PDA

View Full Version : want to buy: skimmer

barrysalt
02/27/2006, 02:55 PM
I have a Berlin hang-on that is on its last legs, could use a skimmer that works well: I have a 65g tank, 30g sump/fuge, would love another hang-on, but could consider other. Don't want to spend a fortune. My current set up (skimmer) is driven by a separate Mag 5. Thanks....Barry

STACKER
02/27/2006, 03:51 PM
Lori may have one as she is selling off alot of her stuff. Send her a PM ...

barrysalt
02/27/2006, 04:26 PM
Stacker--I'd love to contact Lori--where do I PM her? How do I contact her? Or--please have her call me: cell 330-719-0585 Thanks........Barry

doody
02/27/2006, 07:51 PM
Glad to see you found us Barry

barrysalt
02/28/2006, 08:51 AM
Hope to meet up with you guys eventually...let me know the when and where of your next meet.......thanks, Barry

STACKER
02/28/2006, 11:20 AM
Sorry Barry, she is Lori7973. Just click on one of the threads she's posted here in our club forum and her profile will come up showing her contact links.

Right now I'm fragging and getting stuff ready for Mar. 19. I'd like to get together March 12 to collect frags and new items to sell. Check the website calendar and events to keep up with what we're doing (I try to keep it up to date but right now I have all irons in the fire). the last few times we've met at Pauls house. He'd probably appreciate a break if someone else was willing to host. I can too but the Youngstown / Austintown folks complain alot about driving all the way to Southington.

Let us know if you're interested in helping out with frags or if you plan to attend the swap. I sent in the check yesterday to reserve a table so unless the world ends I'll be there. Paul is taking a 20L and I'm likely doing the same. When frags are gone, they're gone. Proceeds will goto the club. Donations are appreciated.... :)

barrysalt
02/28/2006, 11:30 AM
Stacker--thanks, I emailed Lori. I don't yet have enough in my tank to try to frag and bring to show. I hope to make it there, however and will stop by to say "hi". Thanks....Barry

STACKER
02/28/2006, 01:44 PM
Can't ask for more than that can we? :)