PDA

View Full Version : Western Marine Conference

Reefugee
02/24/2006, 02:23 AM
Hello All,

If you haven't registered for the WMC, then the current registration is $130. However, the WMC planning committee allowed me to register people for $100 at the next NVR meeting. You must register with me to get the special pricing. If you go through the online registration, it's currently $130.

http://www.wmc2006.org/

WMC will be held in Sacramento on April 21st - 23rd at the Red Lion Inn. Special hotel rates are $89.00 per room (mention you are with the WMC).

Speakers: - these are the leader in our hobby. Great chance to ask advice from the experts!
Walt Smith of Pacific Aqua Farms*
Steve Robinson of Cortez Marine
Adelaide Rhodes of Essential Live Feeds (copepods)
David Cripe of the Monterey Bay Aquarium
Bob Fenner
Eric Borneman
Sanjay Joshi
Mike Paletta
Anthony Calfo
Scott Michael
Leng Sy
Rob Toonen

Vendors
There will be a vendor booth area. From what I heard, some vendors will be selling products.

Raffle
So far we are getting quite a bit of raffle prizes, include an aquarium and stand/canopy from Mermaid Aquarium. (BTW - they make gorgeous stand/canopy). In addition, Caribsea is donating $3400 (yes, that three-thousand four hundred dollars) worth of raffle stuff. We are expecting some gift certificates to quite a few stores. We are also expecting to have quite a few corals in the raffle. I am already saving up for raffle tickets and plan on winning everything. :D

Anyway - if you want to register for the WMC at the next NVR meeting, see me. If you can't make it to the NVR meeting, PM me, and maybe we can try to register you some other way. (shhh... don't tell Rich that I am doing that). I just have to register you by Saturday.

Minh

PS - if you want a 1 day pass - it's $100 - but we will toss in the other two days for free! :lol: