PDA

View Full Version : Anthony Calfo Location Change!!

tom obrecht
02/23/2006, 07:56 PM
Hello All,

We have had a scheduling conflict for this Saturday's seminar with Anthony Calfo, so we are beginning the seminar in a different location. We will start the seminar with Anthony leading a coral propagation seminar in the aquarium and then head back to the auditorium for his presentation. For those not familiar with the zoo, the aquarium is located behind the zoo's pavilion. I will post signs to hopefully guide everyone to the aquarium. We will meet in the main entrance of the aquarium at 4:30. I plan on having everyone's membership card done to hand out as well as a sheet of upcoming events so make sure to see me before the start. For those coming from out of town or just coming for the seminar I will be collecting $5 per person at that time. Memberships for the Marine Society will be available as well. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me. Sorry for the last minute confusion!! See you there!
Tom

Travis
02/23/2006, 08:07 PM
Thanks for the update tom.

creslin2
02/24/2006, 06:36 PM
I won't be able to make it because I have to work so could one of you take pics of the fish for my wife and I to look at please?:fish1: :fish1:

Lunchbucket
02/24/2006, 09:30 PM
Tom - thanks! glad i saw this tonight

creslin - i'm taking my digital camera...i hope i get some decent shots. i'm sure quite a few others will have thiers too

Lunchbucket

tom obrecht
02/24/2006, 10:02 PM
Hey Lunchbucket, makes sure to introduce yourself when you stop at the check in area. I'll be at the table and I use to be in the health club industry myself for 13 years.

Lunchbucket
02/24/2006, 11:56 PM
Tom - check in area...in the aquarium or at the outside of the zoo? i'll be sure to introduce myself. 13yrs!! wow what you do? i'm kind of a newbie i guess. i went through 7yrs of school to get my MS in Ex Phys. and i have worked at a gym for 5+(managed for 2yrs). we can talk reefs or health :D

see you tomorrow
Lunchbucket

tom obrecht
02/25/2006, 07:07 AM
The check in area will be at the aquarium. I'll be at the check in table taking money (what presidents do best :D :D ). Look foward to meeting you!