PDA

View Full Version : March 5th Monthly Meeting Plans. Will be super good meeting

zooqi
02/19/2006, 03:17 PM
After a great meeting this month we are looking forward for March 5th meeting.
This coming meeting will be alot bigger with more people. We also will have a person who will be new to reef aquarium to recieve his/her prize of nano tank. We will have more corals than before and please feel free to bring anything you want to share with others to the meeting.
Thanks to those who attended the last meeting. I have about 7 more people to come over so if you have anybody who is interested please let them know about the meeting. It was nice to see new faces. I know three members of our team will be heading to Dr. Mac and will share some pictures with us when they get back. We will make sure we have enough pictures for them too.

Your suggestions area always welcome guys.

February Meeting Pictures (http://archive.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=775282&highlight=monthly)

fishesRdelicious
02/19/2006, 03:26 PM
i think i will be able to make it, maybe a little late though
when is it going to be 1:00 again?

zooqi
02/19/2006, 03:30 PM
yes, I thought you guys going to Dr. Mac that day ?

fishesRdelicious
02/19/2006, 03:36 PM
i am going down saturday so if we leave for home at around 10:00 sunday then i could make it

zooqi
02/19/2006, 03:38 PM
cool, hope u make it and looking forward to see pictures of Dr. Mac visit too.

bmac
02/19/2006, 07:22 PM
Dr. mac sounds like a cool visit...I want to check that place out myself !

zooqi
02/19/2006, 07:49 PM
We have few of us going on March 4th.

fishesRdelicious
02/19/2006, 09:46 PM
me, scissorsfishors, and jollygreen will be going to scope things out, take pictures and see if he has any good deals. later on we will plan a trip down there for the club

MOX
02/22/2006, 11:38 AM
Mo i had invited rob and tammy to come to the may 5th meeting they said they were very interested in learning more about their system. I belive they will come and bring their 3 lil boys dillian,devin and drew. Now i have to try and talk my wife into coming hehe.

zooqi
02/22/2006, 01:36 PM
cool, I got a call from Tammy and forgot to call her back. I should do that shortly and thanks for the reminder :)

spoon25
02/22/2006, 09:00 PM
i hae a question about the meetings i am gonna bring some macro if its ready for the drawings...ill prolly bring a tang or two...then i was wondering if all the equipment i have layin in the shed is any good to anyone..i have 2 hot magnums with diaton filters and i have a fluval 304 i have an extra di single chamber filter system....now would you sell this stuff or give it away...cuz its worthless to me, also extra overflows and about 10 different powerheads all of various sizes...most of it is new...should i just bring one thing every month to get rid of or what...oh and ill prolly have an extra 96 watt PC electronic ballast with 2 new bulbs and 2- 3 month used bulbs...i know i would sell them but how much ,and should i even bring stuff to sell?should people tell me if the want anything for me to bring,, i dont wanna like feel like im makin a buisness out of it or whatever...just wanna make room in my shed...

spoon25
02/22/2006, 09:01 PM
should i post a forum for this stuff?