PDA

View Full Version : Harlequin Serpent Star

Reef_Dweller_69
02/18/2006, 11:29 PM
I just wanted to ask y ou a quick question. The HARLEQUIN SERPENT STAR, is it a sand stirer and scavanger like the regular serpant star or is its nature different?

zooqi
02/18/2006, 11:52 PM
Most likely is not sand stirer like serpent starfish. I don't know much about them as I never had any of them in the past. How about checking in the The Invertebrate Forum .
sorry

Reef_Dweller_69
02/19/2006, 12:19 AM
Thanks Mo, and no need to appologize. How have ya been? Haven't seen you on.

bmac
02/19/2006, 02:09 AM
The Harlequin is the same as a serpent star. the Harlequin is the coloration of the banding on the arms and body.

zooqi
02/19/2006, 05:56 AM
doing good, I have been kinda busy with work, buying tanks, bought three 180 gallons in the last three days and one 150 tomorrow :) . Once a while I hide (mo days).
It is from the Harlequin bright diamond shapes on the body and arms like bmac said but I was not sure if they are same or no. Thanks for the info bmac.

Reef_Dweller_69
02/19/2006, 10:54 AM
Yes thank you very much bmac. I had an opportunity to get one for 6.50. Seems like that price is a steal compared to what I have seen online and wanted to know before I got it.

Mo:
I understand about the Mo day. I find that I need to do the samething every now and then. Take time for me and handle things I want to handle at that time. Did you ever make a good deal on that 600g from Charlie ( I think thats his name,lol)?

zooqi
02/19/2006, 11:59 AM
I have been busy going to schools, helping them with aquariums, trying to finish one of them, Checking the sea horses I have put in one of the schools and we should have a new reefer in the club every month or two after I give the winner the prize of a nano tank if they answer the questions I have for them. I figured this will help bring new people (youngers) to this hobby. The prize will be given to the winner at our monthly meeting.

MOX
02/21/2006, 05:11 PM
how big is the one you bought

Reef_Dweller_69
02/21/2006, 06:24 PM
I didn't get it yet. The ones he has are usually no less than 4" or 5" from tip to tip. He had a red serpent that was 8" from tip to tipjust last week.