PDA

View Full Version : Ride list and time frames for omaha

Reistroffer
02/18/2006, 09:51 PM
Hey everyone,

I know we were looking for some sort of system to figure out who is riding with who, who is driving ...etc.

I know myself I will have 2 extra seats in my BMW ..so if there are 2 people that didn't want to drive...please contact me... Grant you and the wife could fit in my car with your child...if you'd like...save you alot in gas

anywho...hope this gets a topic going

~Chris

tangdiver
02/18/2006, 11:03 PM
Not sure maybe mother and father in laws...help me help me...but if not done deal...thanks

Lets make a big showing, and that we are up and coming and growing like all our corals we are trying to keep.

Yee Haw, cannot wait, I can already smell the saltwater...

Grant

Travis
02/19/2006, 12:46 AM
As of now, my plan is that my wife and I will be riding with Lunchbucket. However, I asked my parents if they would like to go also. My mom might have business meetings that day and will let me know towards the end of the week. If they go, then my wife, my parents, and I will ride together. If they don't, then my wife and I will ride with Lunchbucket.

Lunch, I'll let you know for sure as soon as I find out.

tangdiver, I agree, let's represent our club with this one. This is a trip for anyone. Bring the family and kids and lets show our numbers.:)

tangdiver
02/19/2006, 09:59 AM
Amen!

Lunchbucket
02/19/2006, 10:34 AM
Travis - sounds good just let me know

Lunchbucket

Dakafall
02/23/2006, 12:21 AM
*dances around*

I need a ride :D

just give me a call or whatnot givin' me a time and how much it'll cost

(605)-359-5296

(it's my cell, so i don't really care who knows it, i have an ignore button :D :lol:)

Reistroffer
02/23/2006, 12:32 AM
Dark

Give me a call 16059293730

Gas is $23 per person, last trip ended up paying $3 per person extra per gas

so figure $23 gas, $10 to get in plus food.

Dakafall
02/23/2006, 12:56 AM
so bring around $50

does that include zoo admission?

and would there be room for scott to ride also? (a friend of mine who ocassionally shows up to the meetings)

Travis
02/23/2006, 02:28 AM
Admission is $5 for Paletta. If you get there around 4-4:30 you don't have to pay extra zoo admission. If you plan to go early you will need to pay zoo admission. Not sure how much that is. Food at the zoo is not very good and is very expensive.

CH
02/23/2006, 09:44 AM
Just a correction, it's Calfo, not Paletta! :) (I know you knew that)

Zoo admission it 10.50 for adults, I believe. Even if you do get there early, let them know what you are there for. They may or may not charge you admission - I would expect they will, but it's worth a shot.

The food at the Treetop restaurant is not bad. Not the greatest, but not really that bad either. It is a bit on the expensive side, but not unreasonable. For example, I want to say a burger and fries is like $6 or $7. Plus it's cool because there are large windows looking into the Jungle!
After the meeting, I think the plan is to take Anthony out for dinner somewhere, if anyone wants to stick around that long.

Hope to see you all there!

Travis
02/23/2006, 10:28 AM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6807471#post6807471 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by CH
Just a correction, it's Calfo, not Paletta! :) (I know you knew that)

Oops!:o I guess I need to stop posting at 1:30am.:D

I may have overreacted a bit on the food. I guess I shouldn't say it was "bad". Just not very good, especially for the price. I think my lunch came to about $15 for a salad, a pop, a cookie, and a piece of pie.

tangdiver
02/23/2006, 06:25 PM
Dak, have you found a ride yet??? hopefully someone has room...

we want a very large showing if posible. This is gonna be sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

Reistroffer
02/23/2006, 07:58 PM
dak is riding with me, same as his friend scott

Lunchbucket
02/23/2006, 08:10 PM
Travis, his wife, Grant, me and my wife are in my car. who doesn't have rides yet?

Lunchbucket

creslin2
02/23/2006, 11:23 PM
Even though I won't be able to attend......
Are all the people getting rides aware of when the cars are leaving and coming back? This may be an important consideration if someone has to work early next morning or work late the day of. My 2 cents.