PDA

View Full Version : Meeting, Sunday, 6:00 at Pauls

STACKER
02/18/2006, 07:50 AM
We're still planning a meeting for Sunday for anyone interested. Goto the site for numbers for Either Paul or myself for directions if you don't already know where Pauls house is... Bring frags to raffle!

fishguy449
02/19/2006, 02:24 AM
I'm bringing red flatworms to raffle! Actually, I will be there later and will pass on bringing livestock until I've cleared my ptoblem.

doody
02/19/2006, 11:40 AM
My new job sucks. Can you belive I gotta work today. Wish i could get there. Stacker, I do have to get with you. I have a small plate coral frag to donate for the swap. I also have that tds meter I said I was gonna donate to the club. Not enough time in my day.

STACKER
02/20/2006, 07:55 AM
Nice turnout! Nice raffle, Pauls now famous chili dip, and the Y'town guys even showed up.... We raffled off a digital temp. probe, salt mix, filter sock, flake food, calcium test kit, and a few frags...

Doody, Ray brought a nice bag of redbugs for ya but you never showed!!!! LMFAO.... Maybe next time...or not! the next meeting will be about the same time as the frag swap, I think it'd be a good idea to meet before so than anyone wanting to donate to the club can do so either to Paul or myself. We plan to be there all day and hopefully sell and trade frags to benefit us all...

coralfarmer84
02/20/2006, 09:16 AM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6782781#post6782781 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by STACKER
Nice turnout! Nice raffle, Pauls now famous chili dip,

That was a good pie lol

doody
02/20/2006, 09:52 AM
Yeah, I vote for right before the swap too.
We need to set a date now so I can call off work and make sure I don't set any appointments for that day. Any of the Y-town guys know of a place closer to our area that we can hold meets? I think it'll be cool if we can switch places now and then to make it easier for us that are'nt in the sticks. Did Ray get the Red bugs out of your tank Stacker?

STACKER
02/20/2006, 04:01 PM
I'm in the sticks? Paul is only about 2 miles from the bypass at Rt. 46. Ya lazy bum! :) You guys want to hold a meeting anywhere else, go for it. I'll be there, and won't have any lame excuses..... LOL

BTW, No, I have no redbugs and haven't sincebefore Christmas when I murdered my nano. We'll get Ray all fixed up in no time then be ready for the next one who gets 'em..... Wonder who it'll be?

coralfarmer84
02/20/2006, 04:37 PM
I'm a big fan of Pauls personally and since I'm a newbie here I'll just smile and eat some more of pauls chili dip.... unless of course your volunteering doody :smokin:

doody
02/20/2006, 08:36 PM
I know I always got something to do or like the one weekend got drunk and took to long of a nap. I been living with mom for the last two years. So, no meet at my place. Like Stacker said, Im just a lazy bum tryin to make it easier for myself.
coralfarmer84, Where in the Yo. do you live? I'm in A-town

mfabrizio75
02/20/2006, 09:22 PM
Well AptasiaFarmer and I both live in Campbell.. figured id answer for him

doody
02/20/2006, 09:34 PM
"AptasiaFarmer" Thats some funny shizzal. I gotta good crop of majanos going on right now. I need some of the Juice. Anyone know if pickling lime will take these lil fudgers out?
Campbell's out there too. Maybe I am getting lazy.

STACKER
02/21/2006, 06:47 AM
gettin.... LOL I have some Joe's Doody...Ebay, $9 Now I don't have any aptasia and a few mini-zoos took a dirt nap from one of my killing spree's. Regarding pickling lime... very small amounts would work. Too much and yout PH will schwing like a sumbeiotch.

doody
02/21/2006, 08:01 AM
Wanna sell ar trade something for whats left of your Juice? If not, maybe the one they call AptasiaFarmer wants to go in on some?
Unless there's a specific formula for useing pickling lime, I'd rather not play with it.

STACKER
02/21/2006, 08:33 AM
My bottle is all but new and full. If you'd get off your lazy a$$ and make a meeting I'd prolly let you borrow mine. Then again I'd prolly have to wait 6 mo. to get it back.... LOL

Ive got no room to talk, I promised Paul a new sump in Dec. and haven't had time to get it done.... I need a 8-4 job I guess!

doody
02/21/2006, 09:33 AM
Why's everybody allways picking on me? I feel like Nepoleon Dynomite. Cut me a break. This week I'm full, and I'l be in Cleaveland this weekend for family crap. Man, I swear, I'm gonna make it a point to hook up with you the following weekend. We'll go have a drink, or two, or four, or ..... Who's callin the cab?

STACKER
02/21/2006, 10:19 AM
The wife will be on a shopping spree/ desperate housewives outing in Columbus this weekend and I have no plans.... yet! I was thinking about running to Pittsburgh. Maybe see if Steven Pro wants to meet for lunch to BS and maybe hit his local reefing spots... This is all last minute but... Paul knows a few folks from the Pitts area too. Maybe he'll want to go too... Hey, I'm old and don't get out much so I'm actually stoked on the possibilities.

doody
02/21/2006, 12:42 PM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6792058#post6792058 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by STACKER
The wife will be on a shopping spree/ desperate housewives outing in Columbus this weekend and I have no plans.... yet! I was thinking about running to Pittsburgh. Maybe see if Steven Pro wants to meet for lunch to BS and maybe hit his local reefing spots... This is all last minute but... Paul knows a few folks from the Pitts area too. Maybe he'll want to go too... Hey, I'm old and don't get out much so I'm actually stoked on the possibilities.

Are you talking about this comming weekend or the next?

STACKER
02/21/2006, 01:48 PM
this coming weekend. Hell, the world could end by next weekend :)

sportsguy247
02/21/2006, 03:20 PM
Whens the frag swap? Can some1 pm me with the info. I have been really busy with school.

doody
02/21/2006, 03:48 PM
Well like i said, I'm busy this comming up weekend (25th). However, I'd like to hook up the following weekend of the 4th. How's that sound?

doody
02/21/2006, 03:52 PM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6794096#post6794096 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by sportsguy247
Whens the frag swap? Can some1 pm me with the info. I have been really busy with school.

PM sent

coralfarmer84
02/21/2006, 04:51 PM
that mike character and his jokes. I've only got 2 apatasia in my whole system and its been that way for over a year. my peperments take care of everything else. And this is coming from the kid that has more aptasia than corals. It looks like an AOWLR tank (Aptasia only with live rock) muahhaha

fishguy449
02/21/2006, 05:52 PM
now if they only ate majanos........

I would have saved all those insulin syringes and Kent Calcium.......

STACKER
02/22/2006, 08:03 AM
Busted Mike! LOLOL Mr. AOWLR! <spewed coffee all over my keyboard Ryan!>

Doody, we'll see. I may end up doing a large install next Sat. which takes priority. I'll let you know.

Swap is the 19th. check the thread posted re. All Ohio Frag Swap... and/or goto www.c-sea.com.

Rich is running a booth and Paul and I are working on a club booth. Well, we've talked about it but need to finalize and get Carole deposit check.