PDA

View Full Version : New webmaster

Aquaman
04/08/2002, 10:38 AM
ORCA has a new webmaster with the time and skills to make some needed changes to our website. Check it out and tell us what you think.

Orca (www.o-r-c-a.com)

Sir Knight
04/08/2002, 04:10 PM
Made a couple more changes please give it a look.
Let us know if we are going in the right direction

Thanks

Joe & Marie W.

Sir Knight
04/08/2002, 04:40 PM
If anyone has pictures of their tanks and would like to have them placed on the clubs Website. Please e-mail them to me. If you don't have electronic photo's. Send me an e-mail and we can make arrangements to scan your pictures and return them to you
Sorry members only

e-mail me at jwall1@cfl.rr.com

anative
04/08/2002, 07:19 PM
Joe,

Looks great. I have some pictures of John's Tank, Russel's Tank, & Doug's Tank. If it is ok with them I will email them. I also have a bunch of pictures from the club trip to the FL Aquarium this past Saturday.

Let me know...

Jon

Sir Knight
04/09/2002, 03:16 PM
Hi Jon,
Sounds Great.
If you get the go ahead with tank pictures I will post them.

What I was thinking for club trips or activities is that I would create a new web page with ORCA activities and put the pictures from last weekend their. We can do the same thing with any old or in the future activities pictures that you or any member may have now or in the future. IMHO the more information we have in our Clubs web site the better the club will become. Also If anyone would like to post a picture of themselves I can put that picture up on the site next to their names on the membership page.

Thanks

Joe W.

smpolyp
04/11/2002, 11:41 PM
You can put pictures of my tank or tanks ONLY if it is on the Orlando Reef Keeping Aquarist web site.

Sir Knight
04/13/2002, 07:04 PM
Bump