PDA

View Full Version : New fish store in Antioch

want2reef
02/13/2006, 08:41 AM
I was driving around looking at boats yesterday, and saw a new store going up on Summersville rd.

Anybody know about it?

Sparkss
02/13/2006, 03:29 PM
That will be kewl. The only stores out here are Oceans Mysterious in Brentwood, with a limited salt water and even more limited dry goods and coral selection and All About Fish in Pleasant Hill, which is quite the drive... Any details on location (where on Sommersville) or name ?

want2reef
02/13/2006, 07:11 PM
Can't tell you address, it was on the south side of highway 4. I'm from Tracy so i'm not really familiar with the area.

Kevin

GreshamH
02/17/2006, 08:25 PM
The question should be, what kinda boat you in the market for? At any rate, I'm jealous :D Wish I had the cash for a boat, I'd be out nearly every day (I live 2 blocks from the Santa Cruz harbor).

Sparkss
02/17/2006, 08:30 PM
nice locale Gresham :)

An even better question is when are you going to come up to Antioch to market Reef Nutrition products to that new fish store so that we East Bay'ers can stay stocked up on your products ?!? :)

want2reef
02/17/2006, 09:05 PM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6766760#post6766760 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by GreshamH
The question should be, what kinda boat you in the market for? At any rate, I'm jealous :D Wish I had the cash for a boat, I'd be out nearly every day (I live 2 blocks from the Santa Cruz harbor).

Don't really need cash. Thats what monthly payments are for. :D