PDA

View Full Version : how was the meeting

Briney Dave
02/13/2006, 08:17 AM
How was the meeting, I hope fun!! My mother-in-law's health continues to decline and I need to support my wife wanting to spend as mucht time with her as possible. I am lucky when I can sneek to Saltys or ride the mountain bike for a few minutes to clear my head

I hope I am not out of bounds by asking (since I have not been to any meeting other than the swap meeting) but is there anyway of having a very brief recap posting just to keep up to speed with the direction most want to take the club.

your true pal
Briney

jenghes
02/13/2006, 08:47 AM
Unfortunately, I did not make it due to a little issue that my hubby had. He messed up our car that evening and I had to help him take care of the details :( Luckily no one was hurt.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v412/jenghes/P1010289.jpg

22caddy
02/13/2006, 11:17 AM
Did anyone make it to the meeting? My girlfriend decided to get sick saturday night and lets just say I had a lot of cleaning to do and take care of her.

Briney Dave
02/13/2006, 11:23 AM
yuk (no offense though)

Aquatic Aquaman
02/14/2006, 08:57 AM
Yes we had a meeting that had a few new members. Just was hoping some of the others would have shown up. I have meeting minutes that I will post and email to all those on the email list. We assigned some task to people to look into for us, and I would like to thank Corey for getting back to me so soon. I appreciate all of you interested. Doug is going to get back to me but we may be hosting the next meeting at his house. Since it doesn't look like anyone likes Chineese anymore! ;0) We're still going to shoot for the first sunday of the month but doug will let me know if thats a good sunday or not. I'll keep you posted.

jenghes
02/14/2006, 09:12 AM
Come on - I was planning to be there :( The hubby just spoiled my plans. I love chinese!!!

Doug = AnnArborBuck, right?

Aquatic Aquaman
02/14/2006, 01:01 PM
Right he's AnnArborBuck

Aquatic Aquaman
02/14/2006, 01:03 PM
Incase you wondered Corey = Fish E

jenghes
02/14/2006, 01:30 PM
What did Corey get back to you on?

Aquatic Aquaman
02/14/2006, 04:40 PM
He looked into setting up a P.O. Box for our group. I know I got to get meeting minutes out I'll get them out by the end of the week and I'll post them on the website and email them out to everyone.

Briney Dave
02/17/2006, 11:19 AM
If I may make a fish store add-on
Happy as a clam is also out of the Ypsi, area. I am not sure if you make an appointment, just show up, or only has people over for open house but he does have frags, clams (of course) and other stuff from time to time. Prices and quality are very hard to beat in my opinion

not that its worth that much anyway but I still like'em

Briney

jenghes
02/17/2006, 11:37 AM
I have stopped by his place when he was in Toledo. Nice set-up. He runs it out of his home in the basement and it is (at least it was then) by appointment only.

The clam in my avatar is from Happy As A Clam