PDA

View Full Version : Monthly Meeting starts at 1:00pm today

zooqi
02/12/2006, 12:04 PM
It looks like we have few people coming and we have prizes too. I'm going to get ready and will see everybody at 1:00pm and if you have problem getting there please call me 570 337 9069
see you guys there..

scissorsfishors
02/12/2006, 07:05 PM
So I didn't ask early what you talked about at the meeting? I wish I would have been back in time for it and for the food! and all the corals that I missed out on.. I think we should make a cardboard cutout of me that can be brought to the meetings so I feel included. Can a card board cutout win a door prize? :)

zooqi
02/12/2006, 08:09 PM
You made it to the meeting and a little too late so you have my permission to take as many corals out of tank of the person you are staying with today:) thanks for coming and hope you make it to the future meetings.

scissorsfishors
02/12/2006, 10:06 PM
haha. Well FRD-here I come! Although I have already raided his tank and came out pretty good, I must say :)

zooqi
02/13/2006, 01:11 AM
I figured you did and good that probably he doesn't mind . So your tanks should be full soon and specially if you put all that light on it.

scissorsfishors
02/13/2006, 03:46 PM
Ordered the lights last night. FRD is making me the new hood. He's not satisfied with the one I have.. this is going to cost me.... :(

zooqi
02/13/2006, 05:39 PM
It won't cost as much as having somebody else do it for you so you got a deal there. Hope someday you will have enough frags to sell so you can get some of your money back. Good light more frags and bad light corals not feeling good :) .. Did you leave today or you will be leaving tomorrow ?

scissorsfishors
02/13/2006, 06:43 PM
I left around noon, so I am back in MD now. JG and I are going to House of Tropicals tonight to get some cleaners. My tank is filthy since I left on Friday but all the corals are doing well.

FRD's auto top off is working great - my tank could care less if I was around. Has he sold any of those yet? I believe I got his first completed one. He could make a killing off those..