PDA

View Full Version : OMS upcoming events!

tom obrecht
02/11/2006, 03:53 PM
Hello All,

I wanted to make all aware of some dates you want to mark on your calendars so you don't miss out!

First, remember that Anthony Calfo will be joining us on February 25th at the Zoo's Pavillion beginning at 4:30PM. Zoo admission is free to all attending. Make sure you enter through the visitor service entrance next to the main gates on the south entrance. Marine society memberships will be available that day ($20 single and $30 family).

We will be holding our first tank tour of the year on Friday, March 10th at 7:00 PM. Jim Gryczanowski has been nice enough to offer viewing of his system. Jim has a unique set up with a 240 gallon room divider connected to a 1000 gallon lagoon in his basement. I have seen this system during the construction phase and it is totally unlike anything I have seen in the past. Directions will follow at a later date. REMEMBER, tank tours are an OMS member event ONLY!

On Friday, March 24th we will have our second local fish store seminar. Pet World will be the location for this event. The seminar's subject has not been determined at this time, but I know it will be worthy of attendance! More information will follow on this soon.

I look foward to seeing you all at all of these events. Please feel free to email me if any further questions arise.

Tom

karenj
02/12/2006, 11:40 PM
Hi, I was at Paradise Cove today and put in my membership to the society. Looking forward to the seminar. Karen

tom obrecht
02/13/2006, 09:57 AM
Great to have you on board Karen! I think you will enjoy the upcoming events that we have planned!