PDA

View Full Version : FS....yellow tang & serpent starfish

Kelly68
02/09/2006, 11:01 AM
I have for sale a nice size yellow tang. Very healthy, but he is being a big jacka$$ to my purple tang. I am afraid he is going to kill him. He has been with other tangs before...I do have two yellow tangs and just lost a yellow eyed tang. I think my large serpent starfish got him. But before he kills the purple one, I need to get him out. I am very negotiable on the price, just make me an offer. I live in Merrill. Thanks

Kelly

p.s. I do also have that large green serpent starfish I need to get out of my tank also. I think at night he is grabbing a fish here and there and killing them. He is BIG!

biggsteve_6969
02/11/2006, 06:10 AM
im in rhinelander what u lokling to get for both the tang and starfish thanks steve

Kelly68
02/11/2006, 11:24 AM
Hi Steve. Sorry I haven't gotten back to you sooner. I had surgery a few days ago and still moving quite slow. I guess I would take what I could get for these guys. They are both very healthy and big. I do have pictures of both. I am also looking for some macroalgae of any type for my seahorses and some pods to start a culture with. Could make a partial trade too if you had any of that. Just pm me and we can talk.