PDA

View Full Version : Any used overflows i could buy????

heedicus
04/05/2002, 07:11 PM
Hello,
Does anyone out there have a used overflow for sale????? ideally more than 700GPH.
thanks
tren

deucejimmo
04/15/2002, 09:56 PM
heedicus
I belive Kim has a couple of overflow boxes hanging around . If you want something special Kim and I can build you one.

heedicus
04/15/2002, 11:53 PM
hello,
thanks for the offer but i just got one a couple days ago- i have been meaning to post that on this thread but...
on a total side note- i am getting in a Ro/di here in a couple days and would be more than willing to share water with local reefers. i hope i am not stepping on any store's toes or anything but i only have a 50 gallon tank and ordered a 50 gpd machine so i figured i would have a bunch of water around if people would like it! I live off chinden so am close into town,
either way if anyone is interested drop me an email or post here or pm me or something.
anywho
thanks
tren

kgross
04/16/2002, 03:20 AM
Just courious what brand and how much did you pay for your RO/DI unit?

kim

heedicus
04/16/2002, 09:02 AM
hello,
i paid 180 for one by aquatic reef systems. I acutally had kinda a dual use for mine, i run a photography dept. up on the payette river for a raft company and we use RO water to start are processors,so i got the company to pay for most of it=)

jurisnipper
04/16/2002, 02:25 PM
I wish I could put a 50 gallon bladder in my car's trunk...ha ha ha...then maybe I'd drive over to see you.

kgross
04/16/2002, 03:10 PM
heidicus,

That is not to bad of a price for an RO/DI unit, how many GPD did you get 50?

Kim

heedicus
04/16/2002, 09:46 PM
yea i got the 50 gph, i was definetally excited with the price=)
thanks
tren

kgross
04/17/2002, 02:49 AM
I wish you would have let me know before you ordered it, we could have put it together for you for less money here locally. I have finally found a good source for RO parts at a good price so we are going to start putting together our own RO units to hopefully sale.

Kim

heedicus
04/17/2002, 09:50 AM
Sorry i am still kinda new to all this fun,
I am still feeling out the whole where to buy stuff and when and where ect. but in the future I will direct my purchases to you first, i would much prefer to keep my money locally. do you have an email i can get directly too you?
thanks
tren

kgross
04/17/2002, 03:44 PM
Just drop by our web site

www.jensalt.com

There is not much on the web site but we are working on improving it.

Kim