PDA

View Full Version : Thanx GLyle

BankerJohn
02/04/2006, 05:35 PM
George,

I want to say thank you for hosting a wonderful gathering of fellow reefers. I met many new people that I would like to call friends from now on. So many of you were unbelievably generous; I am having difficulty expressing my appreciation.

I have new eye candy for my tank :eek1:

I'll post information for the March ANCHOR Meeting sometime later in the week after talking with GatorOlsen and finalizing plans.

I like how our club is shaping up and progressing. I like it that we are sharing... If any of us have an unexpected problem, we can ask for stuff back and get our tanks back up relatively quickly!

Goerge - I can't wait to see the new set up...

- Banker John

Steven M
02/04/2006, 07:25 PM
I had a good time at the meeting. you have some nice tanks.
steve

glyle41
02/04/2006, 08:02 PM
Hope everyone enjoyed themselves I know I did thanks again for everyone who came and shared looking forward to next months meeting

adnup
02/04/2006, 08:27 PM
Sorry I missed yet another one........My company had a "small" disaster yesterday that I had to help with today...maybe I'll make the next one...

rob352
02/04/2006, 09:07 PM
Nice To Meet Everyone And Cant Wait For The Next Meeting And Thank Most Of All For The New Additions To My Tank They Look Great

reefrubble
02/05/2006, 12:11 AM
I also had a very good time at the meeting. Got to see some old friends,and meet some new ones. I'm so glad our member list is growing larger with each meeting. I always have a great time when we all get together,and help each other. I want to thank everyone,for making this another fun meeting,and a special thanks to George,for hosting this month. We will have to come back,and see the new BIG TANK once everything settles in. I'm ready for March meeting now. Ted

dmbedard
02/06/2006, 07:20 AM
Thanks to all who were so generous at this meeting. I really enjoyed myself and cannot begin to express my gratitude for helping with frags. I am so looking forward to the day I can bring some frags to share with you all.

George and family, Beautiful tanks! It is so nice to see a whole family enjoying the hobby together.

Diane

gatorolsen
02/06/2006, 04:28 PM
Thanks George and Steve for all the great frags I cannot thank you enough for your generosity!!!!

George, please thank your wife for all the garden goodies - I can't wait until the next warm weekend and I can plant all those canna lillies - I will set aside some shrimp plants and moon glory seeds for the next time I see you.

Looking forward to the March meeting I hope I can start to repay those that have given me frags - I will be sure to stock up on ziploc bags if anyone wants xenia and I will have some zoos too.

Keri