PDA

View Full Version : A long over due post. THE PLAYFLECTOR PAGE

Zmann
04/04/2002, 07:02 PM
I've put this off for way to long so here it goes. I have to give credit where credits due. 1st you probably all know that Todd did my rock because I put a post on here before about it. Well Todd, thanks to you I fell in love with my tank. The other thanks goes to Playfair for my awesome PLAYFLECTOR. If it wasn't for Dave building me this reflector I'm about to reveal I would of added another 400w halide to my tank to light up the shaded areas of my tank that my previous reflector showed. 1 more 400 would of meant more electricity for the bulb and the chiller I would of had to add. I'm not sure really if the previous sentence is a good thing or bad thing in any case I'm really happy with my tank for now. Please check out this link for pics of the reflector Dave drew up on his CAD program. For this post Playfair I deserve the envelope!!
http://www.fortunecity.com/greenfield/healing/57/id44.htm

Oh and by the way if you have a slow modem sit back and enjoy a beer or 2 while its loading

Playfair
04/04/2002, 07:31 PM
Speechless! Thanks dude!! :D

(Only took 8 mins to load at 38k...)

Make sure you keep that sucker clean! LOL

Eriksmack
04/04/2002, 08:33 PM
Nice

Stoli
04/04/2002, 09:35 PM
OK Playfair, I'm in. When can we start construction. I'm ordering two new icecap 250 ballasts and a 660 ballast this week. :D They would look great under that reflector.:D

_ShotgunShrimp_
04/05/2002, 12:27 AM
where can i get that cool shiny material i could use some killer reflectors in my hood????

:) looks great btw

Zmann
04/05/2002, 09:00 PM
Aquatic Technology is where the shiny stuff came from.