PDA

View Full Version : Protein Skimmer

okinawafish
02/01/2006, 09:14 AM
Has anyone had a protein skimmer shipped over here? I have tried to buy two: ASM and MRC. Neither of them will ship to FPO cause USPS has destroyed a couple of their shipments. I guess I don't blame them. I just received a set of poker chips in the mail and the sleeves they came in were all busted open. The chips made it fine but I guess heavy items get abused. Anyways, if someone knows of a decent protein skimmer that will be shipped here I'd appreciate the info!

Thanks,

Josh

vest0830
02/01/2006, 06:51 PM
I plan on getting a coralife super skimmer from premium aquatics here soon. I hope it makes it. They ship usps but with no insurance. So its a "at your own risk" type thing there too.

jasalmanza
02/02/2006, 12:35 AM
ever used shipitapo.com? they are great, and you can add insurance through them.

hot4teacher
02/02/2006, 03:13 AM
Gotten stuff from www.marinedepot.com (Aqua-C Remora) and www.drsfostersmith.com (Aqua-C Urchin). No probs and they correct it if it is damaged. (At least the leaky test kits and bad ballast for the NC 12DX)

Dana

Dastank
02/03/2006, 01:17 AM
Gotten stuff from www.marinedepot.com (Aqua-C Remora) and www.drsfostersmith.com (Aqua-C Urchin). No probs and they correct it if it is damaged. (At least the leaky test kits and bad ballast for the NC 12DX)

I have ordered from both places and had great success and quick delivery!

jeffb3t
03/21/2006, 06:51 AM
You can add www.customaquatics.com to that list too. I have had all kinds of stuff shipped over here with no problems what so ever.