PDA

View Full Version : club info please

tmcghee
01/31/2006, 06:32 PM
Hello, I am in Hopkinsville and am interested in joining your club.

How do I go about doing this?

thanks,
Terry

APFish
01/31/2006, 07:47 PM
Here is the basics as I know it. We are a new club, less than six months, and are trying to get things heading in a positive direction. There is some great talents here and a lot of fun to be had. Since you are here that is the first big step. I would suggest trying to get to the next meeting, date already posted in this forum. We are encouraging growth and friendship so just jump into any old topic. Feel free to post any questions or suggestions you like here and please spread the word, we are really wanting to get our membership numbers up.

foggy54
01/31/2006, 10:27 PM
Terry,
Welcome to the forum.
As the date of the next meeting draws nearer the address will either be posted or perhaps even better pm's will be sent out.

So If you would like to attend post your intent to attend so the hoster can plan for you , and any of your family or friends. As Rob mentioned there is a thread being used for meeting /attendance Information. Again WELCOME to our club forum.

loyalty
02/01/2006, 12:18 AM
terry, glad you finally made it this part of reefcentral

ol'salty
02/01/2006, 05:00 PM
Welcome Terry to our Forum! Come on out on the 18th and meet everyone.

Dave

fishyfan2
02/06/2006, 09:03 PM
:) We're looking forward to meeting you!

just_in_time
02/21/2006, 07:16 PM
Hello everyone,
I just started reefing and found out about this club. I am interested in joining and am very glad to see there is one in my area.

ol'salty
02/21/2006, 07:52 PM
We would welcome you to the forums and the NTRC. I'm sure one of the club officers will get in contact with you. Again, welcome!

Dave

foggy54
02/21/2006, 09:44 PM
in_time,

Nice to see you found us, please feel free to attend the next meeting. It will be at my home, March 11th. around 5:00 I will post all the information as the date nears. Again Welcome Aboard. :wavehand:

jeff phillips
02/23/2006, 06:03 PM
good to here from you hope you will make our next meeting i'd like to see everyone there old and new members this is taking off pretty nice WELCOME ALL