PDA

View Full Version : Feb. Meeting, What are you bringing?

fishesRdelicious
01/29/2006, 12:56 AM
this will be a small swap at best but it is the first,
i am going to have a couple sps frags, macro algea, some zoo frags, probably something else that i think of bringing
the only thing i want is maybe an sps frag or two and some live phyto
anyone have some they could bring with them?

zooqi
01/29/2006, 10:09 AM
I will have few sps, leather frags, and who knows what else since not sure what is coming in the shippment tomorrow. I'm working on something today and will see if I can bring to the meeting.

MOX
01/29/2006, 12:05 PM
well at the moment all i got is my 2 feet and my heart beat but i think i could learn a thing of to curious about your diy tunze/wavemakers

Reef_Dweller_69
01/29/2006, 01:11 PM
Well wish I could bring some frags, but i don't have any. Well maybe I can frag a couple of shrooms. I have to get started on that maxi/tunze DIY. Time is getting near.

zooqi
01/29/2006, 01:53 PM
RD69: you should check on Ron and see if he is coming. He drives alot and I'm sure he won't mind driving if he does not have anything going on.

Reef_Dweller_69
01/29/2006, 03:34 PM
Thanks Mo, I was going to ask him if he was going and see if I can ride with him.

I got the tank all cleaned up and painted. Mo, when it is all set up the way i would like it you have to come by and critique it for me :) .

fishesRdelicious
01/29/2006, 07:52 PM
one more thing i would want is snails, if anyone has alot of them and could bring some that would be awesome