PDA

View Full Version : Where are Tagamet Days..

zooqi
01/29/2006, 12:12 AM
I'm wondering how is our friend Tagamet (http://reefcentral.com/forums/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=7852)
doing ? I will have to check on him this week or see if he would like to join us this weekend.

zooqi
01/29/2006, 10:18 AM
For those who have not gotten a chance to meet Tagamet him and I came up with a first frag swap meeting when NCPARS started. We used to meet all the time before that for frags and help each other. He has been a good support of all school projects and you can say that more than 50% of the stuff were from him and on top of that his words and suggestions were good support too. He left this hobby months ago due to family plans and retirement. He is getting ready to travel cross the country. One of the reef experts in this area. He traveled more than Christopher Columbus to find a frag or fish he wanted. Very good friend who is missed now. He was one of those who kept NCPARS forum alive and if you go back to a year or two from now you will see that he was there to answer questions. I was gone for almost whole summer and Tag was the active person in that forum.

Tag once said
," great idea and I like how this is working"
Oh,, I do remember one that I did not follow :D
," Mo, don't do it " and learned that I should've listened to him .

bmkindig
01/29/2006, 10:23 PM
hey mo
funny you mention tag i was also thinking about him the other day

zooqi
01/30/2006, 01:41 AM
He is been missed and good to see his friends think about him. We need to get him to come and visit us at one of the meetings as a speaker.