PDA

View Full Version : Lafayette REEF CLUB?????

goodblasson
01/25/2006, 07:41 PM
Hello, my name is Jared. I live in Lafayette la. I have scoured the net trying to locate a local reef club. To my surprise there was none. I am looking into starting one up. I am trying to get a tally of anyone in the local vicinity that would like to help me get this idea off the ground. I could contribute quite a bit to a club; I have an account with a marine fish and coral importer. If you knew how ridiculously cheap I can get fish and coral you would definitely never step back into a LFS for fish or coral. I also frag alot of my coral and would like a community of people to buy, sell, and trade frags with. If anyone is interested, please email me at goodblasson@aol.com (subject: REEF CLUB) I think I could help alot of people and alot of people could help me. Again, please think hard about this idea, everyone could gain.

robharold
02/13/2006, 10:59 AM
Hi Jared,

Look at lareefclub.com. This is a statewide club. I am a new member and attended a meeting in January. It was a blast. Many folks with great wealth of knowledge. Also, lots of frag trades and selling.

Rob

pettee86
02/15/2006, 10:27 AM
Jared, like Rob said check out lareefclub.com. There are a lot of LA Reefers on it and a bunch of nice people. We try to have monthly meetings hosted at a members home. It is a lot of fun with frag tradeing going on.
Pete