PDA

View Full Version : rose gonipora and false perc

saltwaterfishlover
04/01/2002, 07:12 PM
is anyones rose close to splitting I could really use one my clown is driving me batty.... first I have an anenome they dont go to it.... so I get rid of it..... then they decide hairy shrooms are the cats wiskers.... this weekend I get a nice goni... guess who wants to move in.. I really dont think the goni wants tennants...

any help would be appreciated
:uzi: clown:hammer:

BCooksey
04/01/2002, 07:56 PM
LMAO! I'm sorry Andy. At least the shrooms are getting a break even though you aren't. I'de give you my BTA but my clown about ate 3 fingers when I moved them all upstairs.

_ShotgunShrimp_
04/02/2002, 01:08 AM
i have a curly Q LT anemone most clowns will go into it... lemme check the species list hang on :) it doesnt say they do but i believe they will if your interested maybee we can trade for sumthin or just give it a home very pretty purple and green tentacles :)

ReeferMac
04/02/2002, 08:26 AM
My orange-ish colored BTA usually goes every Spring... It's tip's aren't very bulbuous... but it's housed Maroon and TR Perc's for the 5 year's I've had her. I could let you know when she goes.

- Mac

saltwaterfishlover
04/02/2002, 08:46 AM
thankyou Kevin. that would be much appreciated.... How was your trip. hope it was very enjoyable....