PDA

View Full Version : Picture of my Acropora

JEMichael IV
04/01/2002, 03:24 PM
Well, I wanted to thank Brian and Chris Kerr for the Acropora frags and I wanted to take a picture of 2 of them. I will take pictures of the others but here is to show you how they have grown!

http://216.149.30.83/frags.jpg

Jerry Gonzales
04/02/2002, 12:05 AM
WoW:eek1: John is that a thumbapora sp. on the left side of the pic. I heard they were hard to keep. How do you do it.;) Nice frags. Jerry:)

CJK
04/02/2002, 03:57 AM
Hi Dudes,

The piece on the left is actually a montipora ( not sure if it is digitata ). When under the right combination of light and intensity it will turn a bright purple. This is a vary hardy and fast growing coal. If you have Julian Sprungs “Corals, a quick reference guide�. On page 31( upper right hand corner) you can see it at full color. I am bringing a couple of piecs to the FS.

See Ya

Chris K :cool:

JEMichael IV
04/02/2002, 04:49 AM
Well, I am hoping to get some frags of Acropora. I dont have anything really to trade so I am hoping to get some or purchase some. I just finished re-arranging my rock and it look so nice. I put alot of the rock in my refugium and did a nice straight low rock level, I like the deeper look :) I will try to post some pictures tomorrow when the lights are on

Jerry Gonzales
04/03/2002, 07:47 AM
Hey Guys,
I was messing aroung about his finger in the picture:D I guess it was my dull humor. See everyone Sunday

FishGeeek
04/03/2002, 08:20 AM
Looks good! But you might wat to break the rock in half. Those two will sting the crap out of eachother.

Brian

DrMilhouse
04/05/2002, 12:21 AM
Originally posted by Jerry Gonzales
Hey Guys,
I was messing aroung about his finger in the picture:D I guess it was my dull humor. See everyone Sunday

If it makes you feel any better, I got it and I thought it was quite funny :D

CJK
04/05/2002, 04:29 AM
OK So I’m a little SLOW. I reread it and get it now .thumbapora sp. HAHAHAHA.

That's what I get when I try to post a reply at 2:00am.:rolleye1: :rolleye1:

See Ya

Chris