PDA

View Full Version : Looking for the guy who cut the frogspawn in half at frag swap

KingSpade
01/23/2006, 01:40 AM
this is Tony, im the guy from dubuque, i was supposed to get your email address from you at the swap but i forgot to. can you pm me when you see this. thanx- Tony

Ereefic
01/23/2006, 10:44 AM
I'm going on a hunch here as I wasn't around to see it, but I think it is MiddletonMark you are looking for. :)

causeofhim
01/23/2006, 05:38 PM
Hey Tony.
I dont think anyone cut a frogspawn at the frag cutting demo. Although meisen did most of the fragging and MiddletonMark cut up the trumpet/candycane coral.

MiddletonMark
01/23/2006, 05:44 PM
But CauseOfHim brought a number of frogspawns.

I was the one who cut the trumpet/candycane [Caulastrea sp.] ...

Gipsy
01/23/2006, 06:02 PM
Are you looking for the guy that was selling that huge frogspawn?
If so, send me a PM :he is a good bodyof mine.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6563966#post6563966 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by KingSpade
this is Tony, im the guy from dubuque, i was supposed to get your email address from you at the swap but i forgot to. can you pm me when you see this. thanx- Tony

sarduci
01/23/2006, 07:35 PM
Hey Gipsy,

Let your buddy know that the Med. size frogspawn I picked up from him is doing really good, much better than the smaller one I also picked up. That large one he pulled out of the bad/cooler (?) was impressive looking.....

hankstanks
01/24/2006, 09:35 AM
Hey All,

That was me selling all the Frogspawn frags.

Hope they are all doing well. My mother colony is back to normal after cutting about 40% off of it before the Frag Swap...

Hank

hankstanks@yahoo.com