PDA

View Full Version : Saturday's Meeting

anative
04/01/2002, 07:13 AM
I had a great time this past Saturday at the meeting and want to thank Doug for hosting the meeting. Doug you have a great house and an INCREDIBLE tank. For those that weren't able to attend here is a picture of Doug's tank:

http://www.my-reef.com/images/DP_Full View 3-30-02.jpg

Jon

Goniopora
04/01/2002, 08:42 AM
It was great meeting some of the members and officers. I had been to a couple of other meetings since joining in November, but I was still relatively "wet behind the ears" to this hobby so I just did a lot of listening and try to absorb some of the discussions. But now, I'm starting to get the feel for what this hobby is about. I still have a lot to learn but I'm as gung ho as many in the club!

ORCA is a great club! I hope to get more involved in the club down the road. Anyway, thanks to everyone and my mentor, Richard (RichO).

Vernon (aka, "Goniopora")

P.S., Yes, I'm actually trying to grow a Goniopora (flower pot coral). I've had it for about a month now and I've already seen many changes to it - especially fluctuations in size! I know people say they are hard to keep, but I'm actually going to give it a try!! ;)