PDA

View Full Version : FS Entire 120 setup, bunch of other stuff

Schmev
01/19/2006, 02:58 PM
Well, it looks like I'm moving on short notice, and I don't think I'm going to have enough space to setup a new tank at my new home. It's the 120G Megaflow I bought from Nancy last month, so it's a very recent setup. I combined my tanks into it, containing about 200lbs rock, small Sebae anemone, mushrooms, toadstool, GSP.

Fish include a pair of young False Percs, Red/Blue Fairy Wrasse, Desjardi Sailfin Tang, Flame Angel, Hippo Tang, Purple Firefish, PJ Cardinal, Red starfish, black Brittle star, and a couple of assorted hermits and snails. I've got a refugium with a half dozen different algaes in a plastic Sterilite container with a CF growing bulb that's also going with.

Comes with a stained stand and canopy that is all set for PCs or VHOs, but I've only got a couple of PCs on a seperate fixture for now. Was getting MH, but now I can't afford it. I'll give a 4x95W complete VHO retro 10k/Actinic setup if you want to buy it and install it. The canopy does have fans in it. Nancy says they should be rewired.

Got two 110G stock tubs, one predrilled near the top with a pair of hardware store 1" bulkheads to overflow into a second container. $30 each.

100 Rubbermaid brand stock tub with drain bulkhead on bottom $30

1 undrilled 40G stock tub $15

40 Breeder tank, $40

40 Breeder with homemade corner overflow and bulkhead $50

20L used as a sump, needs baffles redone $10

30 aquarium used as a sump until last month when I replaced my two 40's with the 120, fits a Euro-Reef 5-2, $30

Euro-reef 5-2 skimmer, will need a day of vinegar probably, worked like a dream last month :) $125

Coralife 2x96W PC fixture with mounting legs $100

GenX Mak4, bought used last year, I've never used it myself. $70, Looks to be in decent shape.

55G custom stand/canopy, ready to PC or VHO lights, $100

55G AGA basic oak stand, $30

150G acrylic with center brace, 72"x24"x18 tall, blue background. Bought used and only stored live rock in it. Homemade overbuilt 2x4 stand $150

Mag 7 $30

SCWD $15

The rock/corals/anemone I'll price at $4/lb x 200 = $800, tank/stand/canopy/VHO setup $600, All critters for $150. Refugium to go with whoever wants it. Would like it moved Friday night, or this weekend at the latest. Otherwise I'll have to break down the system myself and risk casualities because I don't have any way to set the tank back up in a reasonable time. I'm not exactly proud of this, but I have to move out of town this weekend. I'd much rather see them go to better care than what they'll get from me for the time being. I can always start back up in the future when I get all settled in again.

My cell is 920-627-3016, go ahead and leave a message since I work second shift. Will need to be outta here by the weekend :) I could consider just selling the rock and critters, if it can all go at once. I can always store hardware. The live stuff needs to find a good home, otherwise they'll have to suffer with unknown tap water at my new place, since I won't be able to make any new water until next week and can't haul around much of my old stuff. I have enough rock here to completely fill the 120, so it'd be best to bring your own containers. I don't have much to offer. The stock tubs with a bit of water and covered in paper towels would go well for much of the rock.

Friday will be my last day on the internet for about a week. I'm absolutely heartbroken with all the hard work I've put in, and I finally found a Desjardi Sailfin for $75 and flame angel for $50 two months ago, the two fish I've wanted most throughout 2005, which I'll miss dearly if this sells this weekend.

If you come for the livestock and don't want the tank, be prepared with plenty of containers or bins. A few pieces of rock will not fit into salt buckets. And whoever can take all the rock or critters can take as much of my tank water as necessary. I've got paper towels to wrap up rocks if you wish. We're spending the day moving on Saturday so we'll need a definite time frame to stick to since I'll be back and forth a few times :) Everything is located in Sheboygan Falls. I can haggle within reason if you need, but no low-balls, please. I'll probably just get back into things with a smaller tank in the future. My new place isn't as roomy as my old. There is a possibility I may be available Friday night, but that I'm not sure of until I find out later tonight. Leave a message and a time I can call back. I work until 11pm.

Thank you,
Jeremy

MalawianDude
01/21/2006, 01:16 AM
will call you tomorrow.