PDA

View Full Version : Better Place For A Meeting With All Of These

zooqi
01/18/2006, 09:22 AM
I talked to a friend who owns one of the biggest restaurants and bar places in Williamsport (Benjees) and told her we need a place for a meeting and she told me she will do anything to help and will work something with me on the meeting on that day. I will get a confirmation from her this week and this place is super nice..

Huge place that can hold thousands with 5 nice pool tables,
4 huge screen (projectors) where I thought of playing reef stuff like and need to take my tripod and video camera to video
screen 1: Schools aquariums
screen 2: Penn State Aquarium
screen 3: Nano aquariums and how to set them up
screen 4: Maybe DIY or anything else

We will be needing to plan this well and need a meeting there to discuss this. The time I asked for was 12 -5 pm ..

This is a very nice place and alot of room and stuff to do. Each booth has its own controller to the audio of the big screen and we might talk and explain the video and specially DIY section.

Will get the confirmation today or tomorrow.... Good to have few good connections ..

I have few surprises for this meeting to bring people and kids from schools there too.

FishesRdelicouse : she has read the article you wrote so that paper is been read by few. We need to work on the second copy to Weekly Web or Sun too but this time we need add few stuff.

fishesRdelicious
01/18/2006, 03:00 PM
wow, that would be great
how about on one of the screens play Coral reef Adventure or other reef dvd
are we going to be able to set up early or not, like the day before?

zooqi
01/19/2006, 02:45 AM
The owner is a good friend of mine and she won't mind use setting up the day before or at least getting ready. It is about %90 confirmed and will make sure I get the last things done before we work on the flyer. We can go and see it sometimes soon. This week is been really busy and will try to see if i can get sometimes so we can have a meeting there. We can have our monthly meetings there anytime too.

MOX
01/20/2006, 11:14 AM
sounds great i dont know if i can help at all but i am willing and able if u need any moving or grunt work

zooqi
01/20/2006, 11:17 AM
Thanks MOX and will update you about it too. Thanks alot.