PDA

View Full Version : WaveMaster Pro Purchase

fishyfan2
01/17/2006, 10:25 PM
:confused:
Hey Ya'll~I was thinking about investing in a WaveMaster Pro. F&S has them on sale right now. Does anyone have any experience with it? Thanks!

ol'salty
01/18/2006, 08:51 AM
I use a disco light timer from www.instrumentpro.com works like a charm! $29.99 free shipping!!

fishyfan2
01/18/2006, 08:10 PM
Thanks Dave~ I did some research today. Your system looks like it will work. However I'm wanting to set my lights up with whatever I use so I'd probably need at least two of them. I'm going to do some pricing on a DIY setup that Paul thinks he can build for me.

ol'salty
01/19/2006, 06:37 AM
Let me know how it works out.

fishyfan2
01/19/2006, 07:28 PM
Ill do that. It will probably be a while before I make that decision. We go to pick up the tank this Saturday. I'm planning to take alot of time researching as we set it up. I want everything to be as low maintenance as possible~you know what that means since you were at the November meeting. I'll be finallizing the water-change/top-off system plus alot of new ideas. The 75 is looking great and all the new frags and BTA are doing fine so I'm in no hurry to move them. BTW ~ have you heard from Mark about the Feb. meeting or are we having it somewhere else? I need to get it on my calendar before it fills up. Sorry so long:fish1: