PDA

View Full Version : FS: Various coral frags, shrooms, green BTAs

SeaMac
03/29/2002, 01:43 PM
Hi everybody!

I'm looking to make a little room in my tank, and right now I have the following softies for sale:

2 types of sarcophyton frags
Colt coral frag
Young's soft coral frag

All of the above are hardy, at least 1"-1.5" inch in length, and already attached to live rock rubble. $15 each

I also have the following that I would frag on request and secure (toothpick, rubberband, etc...depending on coral) to rubble rock.

Yellow devil's hand leather ($10 each)
Red, blue, greenstripe mushrooms ($4 per shroom)

Other:

2nd/3rd generation tank-raised green BTAs ($25-$35)
Caulastrea frag ($25 for six head piece, or I'll frag in half and sell two 3 head pieces for $15 each)

I live in NW Philadelphia, and most likely won't be able to make it to the PARC meetings (school schedule :mad: ). Please let me know if you are interested. Thanks!

Chris
crmacaluso@aol.com

Green Mariner
03/29/2002, 10:08 PM
Chris, What color are the centers on the Caulastrea?

Thanks,
Lou

CherryCat
03/30/2002, 07:45 AM
depending on the colors of the caulestra, i, too, may be interested ... any chance of a pic??

SeaMac
03/30/2002, 11:32 PM
Hi guys...

I don't have a picture of my colony or access to a digital camera at the moment, but they look very similar to the one's shown on Marine Depot's webpage here:

http://store6.yimg.com/I/marinedepotlive_1671_10041987

Mine are very similar to the minty shade of green in the picture, but more intensely colored (basically no brown hue...all green). :)

Let me know if you are still interested.
Chris

CherryCat
03/31/2002, 05:47 AM
lou, you posted first so, if you want the whole thing it's okay with me.

chris, depending on the above i'm just interested in a three-headed piece ...

SeaMac
03/31/2002, 05:27 PM
Sounds good CherryCat. We'll wait for Lou to reply and then take it from there. Feel free to email me off the board to keep in touch. :)

Chris
crmacaluso@aol.comREMOVE

Green Mariner
04/01/2002, 10:22 AM
Thanks anyway, but I am looking for green centers with the usual pink outter polyp.

SeaMac
04/01/2002, 10:30 AM
No problem GM! :)

CherryCat,
The caulastrea is yours if you still want it. Let me know...I'll wait to frag it until I hear from you. ;)

Chris

CherryCat
04/02/2002, 02:52 PM
chris,

yah, i still want a piece of that thing ... is there any chance at all that you could make the meeting next week?? it's an hour drive into philly for me and i'd like to do it as infrequently as possible.

anyway, if worse comes to worse i can try to meet you before (around 6:15) or after (around 9:30) the meeting, tuesday night.

lemme know what works for ya ...

SeaMac
04/04/2002, 10:20 PM
CC:

I'm not going to be able to make it to the meeting next week...Tuesdays just don't work for me this semester. If you are taking the PA Tpk. up to Bensalem for the meeting, I'm not too far from Exit 26 (Fort Washington...Rt. 309S), which I think will be on your way. If you could stop by before that would be best, but if not, after will have to do. Let me know. :D

Email me for directions too if that works for you. ;)
Chris
crmacaluso@aol.comREMOVE

CherryCat
04/12/2002, 04:47 PM
just wanted everyone to know what a great guy chris is to deal with!! he has an awesome setup, and his stock is first rate. i'd buy from him again ...