PDA

View Full Version : Great Plastics dealer in Manchester, NH

eddiem
03/28/2002, 08:39 PM
I just thought I would let everyone know about a plastics dealer (Plastic Supply Inc.)I happened to find. I just had them build me a custom Refugium (18x18x12)to attach to my sump, complete with baffles and bulkhead holes and they only charged me $110. Personally I thought that was a pretty good deal and their customer service was great. If anyone is looking for a sump/refugium or just some misc. acrylic pieces (they have a huge inventory), I would highly reccomend them. If you want a sump, make sure you have a good drawing w/measurements....they didn't have a clue what I was trying to accomplish (thats probably why their prices are so low)with my refugium, and wanted everything drawn out.

They have 2 offices/warehouses. One in Manchester, NH (93N right off exit 6) and another in Westbrook/Portland, ME (95N to Exit 8).

If you need directions or just some more info...let me know. I know a lot of you are from MA and don't care for the ride. I work next door to the place and live on the MA border, and would be more than happy to pick up/drop off for anyone.

http://www.plasticsupply.com/
~Eddie