PDA

View Full Version : Saturday May 6th Is REEFNEST BIG FRAG MEETING IN WILLIAMSPORT,PA

zooqi
01/08/2006, 08:49 PM
The meeting will be on Saturday May 6th In Williamsport Area and location is not confirmed yet but that's the date. I will have the flyer and info out soon.REEFNEST BIG FRAG MEETING SATURDAY MAY 6th 2005

We will have alot of fun and many new faces will be there too, Tons of surprises, media, educational tools, bring kids, family. We will have alot of stuff for kids to enjoy and learn. This is all ages event where not just reefers are welcome but those who are thinking or want to learn about reef aquarium will be attending too. We will be working hard to make this event as much educational as we can.

We will update everybody about it and more info about the event in a week or two.

Reef_Dweller_69
01/08/2006, 09:25 PM
YAAAAAA, can't wait to be there Mo!!!!!!!

zooqi
01/08/2006, 09:29 PM
Just changed it to May 6th so it is not a week before PMAS meeting and gives them a time to attend this one if they want. I checked other club's meetings and tried to avoide a week before or after.

Reef_Dweller_69
01/08/2006, 09:41 PM
Sound very good and considerate. All the clubs should be this way with other clubs, makes for good relations.

zooqi
01/08/2006, 10:10 PM
yes and good relationship should start from the first day and my word is that good relationship is an education too :d All other clubs in the area now know that we have a meeting that day and this should give everybody a chance to plan the trip.

fishesRdelicious
01/08/2006, 10:13 PM
hey mo, i thought it was going to be the 20th
are you sure you have enough time to go to the beach before?

fishesRdelicious
01/08/2006, 10:18 PM
this swap is going to be much more than just a swap. we should have tons of educational things for kids like mo said, this is a family event. there will be tons of live stuff for sale that mo is bringing and i will be making a lot of diy to sell
cant wait

fishesRdelicious
01/08/2006, 10:22 PM
mo do you have a speaker or someone big to give a speach?

zooqi
01/08/2006, 10:30 PM
I tried to figure the date but it was not easy to figure out with all the stuff going on that month or around that month. So may 6th so far is the best day. This way I don't miss mother's day, no other club's frag meeting so far that weekend, no gradutation days, no holiday weekend. It should be enough time to get everything ready if we planned it from now.

fishesRdelicious
01/08/2006, 10:31 PM
but when are you going to N.C. it might be to cold

zooqi
01/09/2006, 12:08 AM
yeah but at least I will have fun fishing there. I'm always full of ideas so will figure something in a day or two :D