PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Steve

reefrubble
01/07/2006, 10:12 PM
My thanks to Steve,and his charming wife ,for hosting the january ANCHOR meeting. The refreshments were great,and Steve gave us a very informative presentation. My thanks to every one who managed to make it to the meeting. I look forward to the february meeting. If anyone would like to host the next meeting please send me a PM. Steve, your tank is always an inspiration for me to try harder. Keep up the good work. Ted:rollface: :beer:

glyle41
01/08/2006, 08:33 AM
I agree with Ted had an excellent time at Steves and very informative really great DYI stuff and some really nice pieces in his tank

Steven M
01/08/2006, 11:32 AM
Thanks guy's it was my pleasure. Steve

gatorolsen
01/08/2006, 01:57 PM
sorry Earnie and I couldn't make it after all - had some leftover guests that threw us off our schedule.

really disappointed to miss out on seeing all your DIY projects and your tanks - we will make up for it next go round

Keri

dmbedard
01/08/2006, 04:15 PM
I too was sorry to miss the meeting, although I must thank Chad for giving the clove polyps to Ted for me. Also, Ted just rocks in his help to me. THANKS to ALL. Looking forward to a GREAT Feb. meeting!

Diane

guntercb
01/09/2006, 10:24 AM
Steve thanks for hosting the meeting. I like your tank. Great looking stand and hood and the acrylic work is amazing. Also the frag you gave me is doing great. The color is more green in my tank, but it is doing well. I will see how fast it spreads. (-:

Ted it was great to see you again.

Hope all is well.

Cheers,
Chris