PDA

View Full Version : Yellow Cubicus

BCooksey
03/26/2002, 10:11 PM
I just set up a small fish only 25g. Thinking about a blue jaw trigger and a yellow cubicus. Any input is greatly appreciated.

Guy
03/28/2002, 03:03 PM
Nobody is commenting so I'll give it a shot.

I think that one day in the future you will skip a feeding or be late in feeding the Trigger. It will eye that yellow crouton as a snack and go for it. The Cubicus will panic and retaliate chemically killing everything in the tank including itself.

Just my opinion :)

I also think the 25 gal is much too small for the trigger.

BCooksey
03/28/2002, 07:25 PM
I had a feeling that's what would happen. I knew the cubicus was poisonus, but I didn't know it would die to. Thanks for your input. I got the 25 for almost nothing with all accessories. I couldn't say no. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it. It's been up for a month, just added some blue legs that got evicted from the reef but thats it so far. I need some Ideas.

kcolagio
03/28/2002, 10:35 PM
If you have the dedication, sea horses.

If not, how about a mantis shrimp tank?

Lacking that, clown fish breeding tank.

Otherwise, give it to me. :)

Guy
03/29/2002, 09:36 AM
That's just the right size for a pair of tank bred Banggai ;) I know a very good place to pick some up too. :smokin:

BCooksey
03/29/2002, 06:24 PM
Hmmm.... I have a pair of goldbands in my reef. I definatly don't have the patiance for sea horses. Thanks for the ideas. Guy, I might just take you up on that offer.