PDA

View Full Version : ordering online

TrippingBilly
03/26/2002, 10:02 PM
Hi. I posted a similar thread in another forum, but it seems not a lot of people are reading it. Even though I am not a member of NJ Reefers, I hope you all don't mind me putting this here. I am fairly new to saltwater, but I thought I could post this here to get a more local response. I am a college student and I'm looking to place an online order from Etropicals. They have some nice deals, with shipping included, so I am asking if anyone is interested in sharing an order with me. I am often travelling from northern jersey(parsipany area) to central (near trenton), and would like to place an order in the next few days. If anyone is interested feel free to PM or respond. Thanks.

Aquariust
03/26/2002, 10:37 PM
Hey Billy I'd be intrested but I'd have to wait until next Friday (payday). If you can't wait no problemo:)

TrippingBilly
03/26/2002, 11:07 PM
Hi Aquariust, I am going to order from the "Built for you reef package" so it's going to be for snails, shrimp, and crabs and such. The prices are pretty low, you can check them out at www.etropicals.com I don't know if that's what you're looking for. And to answer your question, I would like to order asap, but if you're check doesn't come in before I place the order, I am willing to use the honor system and just pay for it up front, and you can just pay me when you get your check and pick up whatever you'd like. I only have one small tank setup so I dunno what you are thinking about ordering. I am going to get to bed now, I have class in the morning. Thanks for responding, and please let me know if you're still interested.

Aquariust
03/26/2002, 11:48 PM
Hey Billy sounds good! The only thing is I won't have any cash when I come pick it up, unless it's after Thursday. Or I could paypal you the money? Where are you located in NJ? I am in Hamilton, a few minutes outside trenton.

I wanted a coral package, but the box charge is included, so there's really no reason to bulk order. Besides, I have no room in my tank for more corals!

I could use and would order:

-15 or so hermits (not zebras), and 15 snails (ceirths, astreas, or bumble bees)
-2 Emryld Crabs
-Blue Linka Starfish
-Longspine Urchin
-Pistol Shrimp

Maybe you can ask Jack what kind of s/h we'd save?

Thanks Again,

-John

TrippingBilly
03/27/2002, 12:06 AM
Hey there, I decided to check this post one last time before heading to bed. Um, I don't know if they have pistol shrimp under the package but I think everything else is good. I don't have a paypal account and I've actually read some very negative things about paypal so I don't really trust it. If there is a way to pay cash, that would be preferred. Just look on the website, and just let me know exactly what you want, and I will place the orfer tomorrow or Thursday. As far as location, I am minutes from Trenton, Ewing to be exact, so we should have no problem. I must however get it delivered to my home, which is in north Jersey and pick it up and drive down to Ewing (my school), b/c my school's mail system is very suspect and is usually late with stuff. Ok, well I am really heading to bed now. Let me know what you think. Thanks, I'll check this board at about noon tomorrow. Take care.

Aquariust
03/27/2002, 05:42 PM
you have mail...

Aquariust
03/27/2002, 05:43 PM
what you can't edit anymore???

No email, so you have a private message:)

geoffgarcia
03/28/2002, 05:54 PM
Billy,
I'm interested in snagging some snails.

I live in Hunterdon County but work up north in bergen.

I'd like to pick up 3 nassarius snails, 3 cerith, 3 astrea and a single tiger trochus snail.
which comes to $12.4 + s/h

Paypal isn't so bad at all.

My email is
geoffgarcia@hotmail.com
or aol IM is garciage