PDA

View Full Version : Wisconsin Reef Society

suncor46
03/26/2002, 08:30 PM
How do u become a member and what are the fees if any? my brother and his two twin friends went to a meeting and said it was awesome. i just wanted some opinions from people already in it.
thanks

grafxguy
03/27/2002, 10:07 AM
You must be speaking of Christopher Levas. Have him contact me because I am having problems with his email. ericl@charter.net. As far as joining it is simple as they may have explained to you. Just come to a meeting. It is $25 per year. With this paid membership you are eligable to enter the club raffles and participate in frag/livestock/equipment trades. You don't have to pay and can still attend the meetings but you will not be able to partake in any of those parts of the meeting. You can also email me personally if you have any other questions. eric

P.S. Please make sure you have Chris email me. I need to talk with him about the Dr. Ron presentation and if he can help with running the show.

suncor46
03/27/2002, 11:45 AM
yeah that would be him. i will talk to him tonight and call him and give him your email address. I have one more question. what if u don't have any frags to trade? do u just not trade then or what?
thanks
steve

grafxguy
03/27/2002, 03:34 PM
no you don't have to trade at all. If you go to the club site and look at the "Who's got Frags?" section you will see what is available. Just contact that person and let them know you want it. You don't have to have anything to trade. You just have to be a member of the club. eric