PDA

View Full Version : Sanjay is gone for too long and wondering what he will have for me

zooqi
01/02/2006, 11:04 AM
Sanjay is gone for too long and last time he called me he was getting on a boat and it was 70 degrees there in Florida. Gone for too long and is time for lunch this week and did not want to go by myself so will wait another day or two or I will have to call my fellow reefers in Miami to chase him out of there. :D and send him to this cold weather with his friends. Everytime he goes away he has something new with him.

fishesRdelicious
01/02/2006, 12:40 PM
must be nice being in 70 degree weather
maybe he will bring you some clownfish

zooqi
01/02/2006, 01:07 PM
I don't know what he going to bring but they way I know him he is probably thinking new 2006clownfish year :D

Sanjay
01/02/2006, 10:07 PM
Hey Zooqi:

i found some P. Fridmani from the Red sea. May be time to try to breed these. Also found a guy who can get allardi from africa quite regularly. Unfortunately.. he does not have any in stock right now.

sanjay.

zooqi
01/03/2006, 05:02 AM
so you are still around and did not move to Florida :D Called you yesterday and don't have my phone around if you called back. When you say you are looking for something you find it in short time. I remember you talking about Pseudochromis fridmani (Dottyback) and you found it. Is five AM and could not sleep longer and want to catch up with what I missed in a long holiday (it will be a killer week) Welcome back.